HOME OF THE HIGHEST PRICE PAID GUARANTEE
Restricted Materials Recycling:
Restricted Regulated Materials
Our facilities cannot purchase the following items for cash. You must also present an authorization on company letterhead, per Florida state statues.
- Manhole / Utility ground cover
- An electric light pole or any other utility structure & it’s fixtures, wires or hardware that is readily identifiable as connected to the utility structure.
- Guard Rail
- A street sign, traffic sign or traffic signal & it’s fixtures & hardware.
- Communication, transmission, distribution & service wire from a utility, including copper or aluminum busbars, connectors, grounding plates or grounding wire.
- Funeral marker or funeral vase.
- Historical Marker.
- Railroad equipment including, but not limited to, a tie plate, signal house, control box, switch plate, E-clip or rail tie junction.
- Any metal item that is observably marked upon reasonable inspection with any form of the name, initials or logo of a governmental entity, utility company, cemetery or railroad.
- A copper, aluminum-copper condensing or evaporator coil, including it’s tubing or rods, from an air conditioning or heating unit, excluding coils from window air conditioning or heating units.
- An aluminum or stainless steel container or bottle designed to hold propane for fueling forklifts.
- A stainless steel beer keg.
- A catalytic converter or any nonferrous part of a catalytic converter unless purchased as part of a motor vehicle.
- Metallic wire that has been burned in whole or in part to remove insulation.
- A brass or bronze commercial valve or fitting referred to as “ Fire department connection& control valve” or an “FDC valve” that is commonly used on structures for access to water for the purpose of extinguishing fires.
- A brass or bronze commercial potable water backflow preventer valve that is commonly used to prevent backflow of potable water from commercial structures into municipal domestic water service systems.
- A shopping cart.
- A brass water meter.
- A storm grate.
- A brass sprinkler head used in commercial agriculture
- More than 2 lead-acid batteries, or any part or component thereof in a single purchase of from the same individual in a single day.