What is the Price of Copper Per Pound?
HOME OF THE HIGHEST PRICE PAID GUARANTEE
The copper price per pound fluctuates as all metals do depending on several factors. From supply and demand, cost of energy, market price, and quantity available – the price can change not only day to day, but hour to hour.
- Bright & Shiny
- #1 Copper
- #2 Copper
- Light Copper
- #1 Insulated Wire
- #2 Insulated Wire
- #3 Insulated Wire
- Copper Radiators (Auto)
- Copper Aluminum Radiators
- Electric Motors
- Sealed Units
- Romex Insulated Wire
- Harness Wire
- Helix Wire
- Plugs and Cord Ends
- Pool Coils
- Christmas Lights
RECYCLE YOUR COPPER AND MAKE MONEY
Check out Copper Price Per Pound Today!
Did you know:
- Copper is a non-renewable resource.
- When copper and other minerals used in electronics are left in landfills, they can seep into the soil and cause groundwater pollution.
- Recycled copper has 90 percent of the value of newly-made copper.
- Recycling copper is 15 percent more affordable and less resource-intensive than mining and extracting new copper.
- Copper wire recycling brings down the cost of consumer goods, such as electronics.
We do not want good copper to go to waste. At Capital Scrap Metal, we offer our copper recycling customers our “highest prices paid guarantee” for their copper scrap. We will meet and beat any of our competitors’ prices in the Sunshine State, GUARANTEED*.
Capital Scrap Metal, LLC offers a variety of sizes of roll-off containers to choose from, free of charge for your convenience. Commercial and industrial customers may also be eligible for free scrap pick-up.
Find out why Capital Scrap Metal is a top leader in copper recycling in Florida and check out our copper price per pound.
It Pays to be Green
Help us keep precious recyclable material out of landfills, get them back into production, and make money in the process. Bring us your copper today.
*Some restrictions may apply. Contact us today to speak with an associate and learn more about our price-matching guarantee.